
So I am sitting here on Halloween in my bedroom with the lights off trying to hide from all the little rug rats who want me to give them free candy. Not this year! I am TOO hungover. This leads me to a very interesting question that I get a lot. What do you do for work? I work for Procter & Gamble on Dish Care Marketing. For those of you wondering what the hell dish care is, it's Dawn, Ivory and Cascade. I hope all of you use one or all of those brands, or I might have to hurt you OR send you some product. The more you buy, the better my retirement will be! The reason I am hungover is that last night I went to the Canadian Marketing Awards and drank too much - which for me is more than two beers! I keep forgetting that Canadian beer is much stronger than American beer and it tastes sooooo goooood that you just can't stop. So anyway... the dogs are very happy that I am not forcing them to dress up in their SNOOPERman and Wonder Woman costumes. It's cruel, but they look pretty funny. Here are the pics from last year. Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment