Monday, November 10, 2008
Kenya the Killer
So Keyna finally killed her first prey. Bob let the dogs out to pee last night and I was in my room. I heard a little scuffle and I thought to myself "Ah crap, she got sprayed by a skunk again". Bob came running into the house and said "You gotta see this, Kenya killed a rabbit!" So I came out to check it out and indeed, there was a dead rabbit in the back yard - and a big one at that. Bob said he chased her all over the yard and then caught it, shook it, and broke it's neck. YUCK! We have had more wildlife at our house in Toronto than in Kentucky. Good lord. We have had skunks, possums, and now rabbits. Poor little rabbit. Bob offered to skin it so we could eat it for dinner.....I said "let's order in Thai food!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment