Thursday, November 19, 2009

Some things just don't translate....

So this one happened on our last trip, but I thought it was pretty funny and had to share. So I am walking down the hallway at the hotel (still have my work clothes on) "ma'am are you working tonight?"

Jenny: Does she think I am a hooker?
Bob: Ahhh...I don't know. (snickering)

We just looked at each other and laughed. I will never know what she thought I was doing! I hope I didn't look like a hooker!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So the blind guy came by and said he would drop off his catalog of blinds. When he dropped it off, I had to not laugh. This is what he gave me. Needless to say, I didn't really find what I was looking for - but it was an entertaining book!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw this sign on the outside of a church and thought it was pretty funny.

No comments: