So after it gets blazing hot comes the rainy season and it here in full force. It has been raining heavily for 3 days now 24hrs a day. Lots of flooding. Thank god our house has no leaks in the roof but everywhere else does. You are dodging buckets catching water in the mall and in the middle of gym class! Today I was at work sittin on the toilet and the power went out. It was pitch black and I couldn't see my hand in front if my face. Thank god for the flashlight app!
p.s. For those of you wondering the rest of the story - I just hung tight until the power came back on 5 min later.
p.s. For those of you wondering the rest of the story - I just hung tight until the power came back on 5 min later.
No comments:
Post a Comment