There were lots of other choices like crickets, silk work, starfish, dog, snake, lizards, sheep penis, bee cacoon, and spiders. It all looked nasty - some of it was still alive! Bob said the scorpion was good but the sea snake not so much. I ate dumplings....that is one thing I am NOT adventurous at....eating!
Monday, January 16, 2012
Christmas in China
So this year we spent Christmas in China. We had 9 days and decided to see both Beijing and Shanghai. We decided to get a private tour guide for 6 of the 9 days in China as we were told (and they were right!) that there is very little English in China. Our first day in Beijing we visited the 798 Art District. It was a interesting little artsy part of town with some very strange art that we didn't always understand. We aren't really art people so maybe we just didn't get it. That night we headed down the street from our hotel to the Wafujing area to check out the shops and find a place to eat. Check out what Bob had for dinner....
There were lots of other choices like crickets, silk work, starfish, dog, snake, lizards, sheep penis, bee cacoon, and spiders. It all looked nasty - some of it was still alive! Bob said the scorpion was good but the sea snake not so much. I ate dumplings....that is one thing I am NOT adventurous at....eating!
There were lots of other choices like crickets, silk work, starfish, dog, snake, lizards, sheep penis, bee cacoon, and spiders. It all looked nasty - some of it was still alive! Bob said the scorpion was good but the sea snake not so much. I ate dumplings....that is one thing I am NOT adventurous at....eating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment