Thursday, October 3, 2013

Vacation..BC Style

One of the great things about living in Seattle is we are close to my family and close to Bob's sister.  We got to spend 5 days camping with Bob's sister Carolyn, husband Dallas and the kids.  We had a blast....I am a fan of Canada :-)

Might as well drink a beer while we wait for the ferry

Our ferry

View from the ferry

Welcome to the Sunshine Coast! Wait...it's not sunny!





Boys will be boys


Our little hiker





Breakfast with Uncle Bob and Aunt Jenny

Lunch on a beach




ITS COLD!

Crabbing







The one and only

Bob and his "free" Kokanee Ranger sunglasses

Marina


Gone fishing!

Sweetest thing ever

Dogs swimming in the swamp







Success!








Hiking w/ HUGE TREES!

Look at that kid in the back..this is a huge tree



If you are Canadian - this deserves no explanation.  Great fish and chips!


I found this funny.

This is why I love Canada....let's just tailgate while waiting for the Ferry!



No comments: