Monday, August 24, 2009

Lots 'O Fun

So I have been having lots of fun over the last couple of weeks.  I have been to two musicals.  The first was The Harder They Come and was a reggae musical.  It was really good, but I only understood about half of what they said!  They had STRONG accents but the music was good! Then I went to Jersey Boys, this was a musical about the music and lives of the Four Seasons.    This was totally amazing!  I sang along to all the songs - half of which I didn't even realize were their songs.  I have also been to the cottage a lot.  Been doing some wakeboarding, swimming and sun bathing (when the sun is actually out).  Blowing off lots of fireworks.  Below are the pictures I took with my awesome camera - it has a fireworks setting.  I also learned how to chop wood and got into a groove this last weekend and I went to town cutting lots of wood.   Woke up the next day and was pretty much worthless.  Off to visit family in Boise for a week!





No comments: