I didn't get too many photos from our trip - but here you go.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Visitors
So we had some visitors - Bob's Brother and Sister-in-law for two weeks. They spent some time in Bohol and then we all went to Palawan for some wreck diving - now that Bob and I are advanced and Nitrox certified we were able to do some serious wreck diving - it was SO amazingly cool and scary at the same time. You could see sewing machines, ammunition, engines, fencing, port holes, and all sorts of other things. Some of the places were so tight you had to swim sideways to fit. It was a totally different experience than reef diving and we loved it!
I didn't get too many photos from our trip - but here you go.

I didn't get too many photos from our trip - but here you go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment