Sunday, July 31, 2011
Beautifiying
So the adventures in my beautification continue. This time it was a rainy Sunday so what else should I do? Get eyelash extensions of course! I had no idea what to expect. They sit me down in a lazy boy and start to tape up my eyes - top and bottom. Little strange, but I am still calm. Then she tells me to close me eyes, however with the tape, I can't close my eyes and they start fluttering, then watering. Have I mentioned that all this beautification just isn't worth it? 40 minutes and $12 later, this is what they looked like. I have to say they do look pretty nice and it's nice to have to wear mascara, but at the same time it's kind of a pain because you can't really wash your face or go swimming. Net - I would do it again for an event or a wedding or something, but not practical for day-to-day living. Now you know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment