Friday, June 8, 2012

Chicago


Over Memorial Day weekend we made a trip to Chi-town (Chicago) to visit our old Cincinnati friends The Fontana's.  We hadn't seen them in 5 years and 3 kids later...we reunited!  We had a great time catching and the weather was perfect. We drank lots of beer and ate lots of Chicago pizza...so of course it was a good time.  We also spend our first night as a couple in a murphy bed.  It's the little things that keep me entertained.

We made a trip to the city for a tour and dinner.  Here are the highlights!


Cool video fountain


One of the buildings on our tour had stones in it from places all over the world. This is for my ND peeps

For the Idaho peeps


The Bean




The Bean

I've been here!



Bob's impression of Lawrence of Arabia




Bob staring at himself

Bromance






The video people "spit" water






I guess I was the only one that thought this was funny



No comments: