 |
| We toured the P&G archives - so cool! |
 |
| Did you know P&G won an Emmy? We started "soap operas". Do you know why they are called that? |
 |
| Liz Taylors hair (for first hair color made by P&G) |
 |
| Talent Show - MY TEAM!! |
|
 |
| Awesome entertainment |
 |
| Doggies were vacationing at the neighbors! |
Every year P& G sales has a year end meeting (our FY ends June 30) to celebrate their success and provide motivation for the next year. This year the event was held in Cincinnati. Can I just say this was not a "treat" nor was it "exciting"! Florida, Nashville or Dallas would have been WAY cooler. Anyway, it was fun to see old friends I used to work with back in the day and all the new friends I have made here in Seattle. At least the beer was cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment