Monday, March 22, 2010
All things I can't afford.....
So I decided that while I am living in Manila, I am going to live it up and do all the things I could never afford to do before. Things such as weekly massage, bi-weekly mani/pedi's, and last but not least - personal training! I like to work out but I don't have a lot of will power so if I am tired that day, I will wuss out and do a half ass workout. So in order to curb my bad habits, I hired a personal trainer (Mario) to come to my house 2 times a week and whip my butt into shape. So far...it's working! Half the time I am walking around like an old woman because I am so sore - but I feel great! The amazing part is that it only costs me $10 and he comes to my house. I am totally taking advantage of this perk while I can because reality is going to kick me in the butt sooner or later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment