Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another Saturday

Another Saturday, another morning at Ulingan. I hope you guys aren't getting sick of seeing pictures of "my kids". I just love being around them - it really puts life back into perspective. We handed out slippers (flip-flops) and fed them. The most interesting part of the day was when little boy (about 3 yrs old) got a hold of a knife the volunteers were using for preparing the food. He started running around whipping the knife around and over his head like a sword. All the volunteers screaming and freaking out and running to grab it from him, but had to be careful not to get too close to the "sword". It was a tense few moments but ended well. Thank goodness!

Drinking Buko (coconut) juice



Sharing strawberries

I call this the double deuce - hahahaha! This is a common sight.

Sweet girl taking a poo and washing her bum with NASTY water.


No comments: