So the other day Bob and I are having dinner with another couple at a fairly nice Greek restaurant. About half way through our dinner I see a guy walk in with a bag full of dogs. Yes, I am not kidding. There were 3 small dogs in his "purse". At first I didn't think anything of it...they are going to stay in the purse right? WRONG! The guy sat down next to us and let the 3 dogs out of the bag and let them run all over the cushioned seats. Now, I love my dogs, but I would never take them to a restaurant! Melissa asked the waitress "do you allow dogs in the restaurant?" to which she replied "yes, he is a very good customer". So I guess if we come a lot, we can bring Snoop and Kenya. Somehow I don't think that would go over well here.
Damn my iphone. I took pictures but somehow they disappeared. Maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment