Sunday, June 20, 2010

Time for an Ice Breaker

So I am sitting in a training and first things first, we have to do an ice breaker right? I seriously hate ice breakers of any kind, but you always have to do them. Most of the time it's an introduction of yourself or you need to find someone else who was born in the same month as you. You get to know the person, but not too much.

Trainer: Let's do an ice breaker
Me (in my head): Damn I hate these things, what's it going to be this time?
Trainer: Turn to the person to your left and give them a massage
Me (in my head): WHAT? Seriously? I don't want to touch anyone, it's 9am and I don't know you!
Trainer: Ok, now turn to the person on your left and give them a massage.
Me (in my head): Oh god, please make it be over.

No comments: