Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Random Photos

Random photo time!

I snapped this photo while waiting to pay for a tour at a travel agency. It was on a bulletin board with the title "How can I be the best at my job". Not surprisingly, half of the notes read something like this. That's why you gotta confirm - Filipino time or American time? Filipino time is about 1/2 behind American time. Now you know!


Father and son collecting garbage...taken on Christmas Day :-(


Our guard got a new pup and introduced them to the dogs. She was so cute!



I have become immune to some of the funny things in Manila, but Bob's Mom pointed this out as she thought it was really funny. They don't want people to "practice" their driving in the village - but the traffic is much less less scary!


God I am old, thank god the house is cement, otherwise it might have started on fire!

No comments: