This last year has been one of the hardest, but at the same time, most rewarding experiences of my entire life. Growing up in Boise, Idaho - I never thought I would ever leave my small little town. Then I made the big move to Kentucky, then to Toronto, Canada, and now the Philippines. Some days I still wake up and ask myself if this is really my life! The best part is that I get to experience this with the love of my life.
My life has taken a totally different direction than I ever could have guessed and although it's been challenging and difficult at times, I appreciate and am GRATEFUL for everything we have been given the opportunity to experience in the past year.
Thanks for reading my blog and being on this crazy, yet entertaining journey with me!
1 comment:
So DANG cool! Happy one year :)
Post a Comment