Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bob's First Facial

Somehow I convinced Bob to get a facial. But we couldn't go to a "girly" place. So we were walking around the mall and found a place that looked somewhat "manly". In we go. For the record, I have only had 3-4 facials in my life so I am not an expert in this area. They take us back and it's nothing like the places I have been before. Usually you go in and it's like a spa experience...candles, smells nice, relaxing music and typically you have your own room. This place was the exact opposite. It was serious business. This place was like cattle barn. They had chairs lined up 4 rows with 3-4 chairs across. You were almost touching arms with the person next to you. It was certainly interesting! Bob and I were separated like a calf from it's mother. After the deed was done I asked Bob what he thought. "That freakin hurts!" It's not easy to be beautiful my friend. The part he is referring to is the "extraction" where they basically remove the "black" from your blackheads. Afterward they show you what they removed and it's quite disgusting. They basically scrape this metal instrument around your face and it literally feels like they are ripping your skin off. We walked out with red, welted faces but if you ignored that part - we looked amazing! Cost of the facial for the two of us $10. The fact that Bob actually got a facial.....priceless!

No comments: