Thursday, February 10, 2011

There are kittens in my ceiling

There are kittens in my ceiling. You might ask why they are there. Good question. Apparently someone forgot to close up an area leading to the attic and a cat went in and gave birth to kittens. Nice. So I asked the landlord to come make sure the kittens were out and close the hole. Simple right? Haven't you learned by now that nothing is simple? So they come close up and hole and tell me there are no cats. That night I am sitting in the living room....meow, meow, meow. Damnit! Then I go to the kitchen to make some dinner. More meowing. They are all over! So I know there are at least two kittens up there and maybe more. Who knows how long it will take them to come back and rescue the kittens. They will probably be dead by the time they figure it out and then it's going to be really bad! The upside is that Kenya is totally getting a workout because she can hear the kittens but hasn't figured out how to catch them and just runs around like nutcase.

No comments: