Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fatty

So I was in the car with Noel the other day....here was the conversation.

J: So Noel, I have never seen a picture of your wife or daughter. Do you have one?
N: Yes ma'am. I only have one of my wife (he starts digging in his wallet)
J: Wow, she looks young! Very pretty.
N: Yeah, she's fat.
J: What? (with a perplexed look on my face)
J: Do you tell her she's fat?
N: Yes ma'am.
J: Really? If Bob told me I was fat I would kick his ass!
N: Really? (with a perplexed look on his face)
N: But if your fat, why wouldn't someone tell you that?

ha ha. Maybe we have it all wrong! :-)

Total cultural difference here. People tell you when you are fat, if your outfit is ugly or whatever else strikes their fancy! Hey - at least they are honest!

No comments: