Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kenya and animals

So the other day Kenya was obsessed with the trash can. That only meant one thing...there was an animal inside it. So I open the lid - scared for what I might find. And to my happiness it was just a small little baby bird who fell from the tree. Richard was holding it and trying to figure out if he was hurt. He accidentally drops it and in 2 second flat, Kenya has got the baby bird in her mouth and is running away from us. All three of us start running towards her yelling at her to drop it. Finally I pry her mouth open to get the little bird out. Although she didn't actually chew the bird, I think she scared it to death. Poor guy, he probably thought he had been rescued only to die.

RIP little birdy.

No comments: