So we were invited by some friends to participate in "Trike Night". The concept is that each couple gets on a trike and we race from bar to bar on the trikes and then there is a competition at each bar. You get points for the first person to the bar and winning the challenges. So we speed off into the night - 8 trikes with 1 couple on each. I am sure the trike drivers probably thought we were the stupidest people alive! They didn't quite get the fact that it was a race so they all just stayed in one line so that meant it was a full out sprint to each bar to be the first to arrive. We were clearly at a disadvantage as we weren't familiar with the area. However, I managed to win 2 legs of the race and that was mostly because I was so determined to win I jumped off the trike before it stopped and made a mad dash. We had to compete in a multiple events such as:
- Quarters
- Beer chugging contest (I took second)
- Best joke
- Dance contest
- Karaoke contest
It was definitely a fun night with some fun people. However, we are getting old because the next day was spent on the couch recovering!
No comments:
Post a Comment