Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Golf Balls

So I was gone all day doing some volunteer work and Bob had asked Noel, our driver, to go get golf balls at this a golf course. I didn't think anything of it. Later that night we were all in the car and he started telling us the story about how and exactly where he got the golf balls.

Noel: Sir, I got the golf balls you asked for!
Bob: Great, were they hard to find?
Noel: No sir, I just went out on the course and got them (people sell them on the side of the course)
Bob: So they just let you walk out onto the course to buy them?
Noel: No, I rode my motorcycle.
Jenny: Really? They just let you ride your motorcycle on the course?
Noel: Yes, ma'am. I just asked.
Bob: So what hole did you find them on?
Noel: Well the price wasn't very good on the first hole, so I rode down to the next fairway and they had a better price.

At this point I am totally laughing my ass off as I can just envision this happening. Only in the Philippines!

No comments: