So today we got security guards. It sounds weird to even say that! We think it's a bit overkill but the company says we have too. So we have someone sitting outside our house 24 hours a day. They walk around the perimeter every hour and log all the people who come and go during the day. Crazy right? What's even crazier is they pack heat! At least I feel safe at night but sheesh!
Jun and Franklin are both really great guys. Jun grew up in Mindoro which is the coconut capital so last night he was showing Bob our coconut trees (we didn't even know what they looked like!) and he told Bob he would bring his machete over, climb up the trees and get the coconuts. So coo! I looked at these trees and there is NO WAY IN HELL I would climb up them for a coconut. It's way the hell up there!
Doggies like having security guards as they always have a friend to play with now.
No comments:
Post a Comment