Thursday, January 7, 2010

Manila Bound

So I left Toronto at midnight on Wednesday and had a 14 hour flight to Seoul, Korea. I landed at 4am on Friday. The flight was ok, although I was recovering from a cold and it wreaked havoc on my sinuses. I tried everything to make it go away and then I put my scuba-senses to work! I tried equalizing the same way you would under water and it worked! I can't tell you how happy I was, I was seriously considering ramming a pencil in my head to relieve the pressure! It took about an hour of doing this to finally get to where I could relax without pain. Then I was good until the descent and had to do it all over again. Made for an interesting journey. After arriving in Korea, I headed to the lounge to hang out there for my 4 1/2 hour layover. I leave at 8:30am for a 3 hour flight to Manila! Nothing like traveling for 24 hours. I won't be posting a picture, but trust me, I don't look or smell too pretty!

No comments: