pool as you do laps. It's pretty funny to watch.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Swimming Dogs
So I took the dogs for a run yesterday around the neighborhood. Now, with the move and Christmas I haven't done much of anything for awhile so it was a bit painful and a bit warm. After that outing I decided running outside is reserved for the mornings and joining a gym is a must. On my run I saw a maid walking their boss's great dane. That dog was bigger than the woman walking it! Speaking of dogs, I went for a swim yesterday and Snoop decided he wanted to go swimming too! He just about jumped right on me! I kicked him out and started swimming again and he jumped in again...he is such a water dog. Here is a video of him when he jumped in with Bob. If he can't come in the pool with you he runs with you up and down the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Always check the pool for frogs before jumping in...
Post a Comment