Thursday, January 7, 2010
Random Thoughts...One of Many to Come
On my flight from Korea to Manila, they gave me this little spray bottle that said Natural Spring Water, but the rest of the words were in Korean so I had no idea what it said or what you were supposed to do with it. Now, normally in this situation, I just patiently wait for someone else to use or do it first to see how it's supposed to be done so I don't look like an idiot. But I never saw anyone use it, so I starting thinking....what would you use this for? Any guesses on what I did with it? :-) I sprayed it on my face, I figured maybe it was to refresh you after a long flight? Hopefully I don't die now but I do feel nice and refreshed! If anyone knows the true use of this stuff - let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment