Wednesday, January 27, 2010
We have Car!
So we finally have a car! It wasn't the one we were planning on getting or supposed to get - but we have one and that is all that matters to me! The car situation is one of many frustrating events of trying to get something done here in the Philippines and they never go as planned and take about 10 times longer than they would take in NA. So we ended up buying this car from another P&G'er who is leaving Manila. It's awesome! It has leather seats, a back-up feature that alerts you if you are going to hit something, and a DVD player! It's by far the nicest car we have owned! I can't even begin to tell you how nice it is to have a driver as well. I would have never said that before we moved to Manila. I didn't really understand. But after being here you have to have a driver - it's SO much easier and beats driving in a dirty taxi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment